• The DipIFR can be registered for anytime on the ACCA website and once registered, one can aim to complete it online and earn the Diploma within 3-6 months.
• You only need to appear for 1 exam, which is 3 hours in duration
• The exam is held twice a year – June and December
• In order to appear for a particular session of the exam, you must ensure that the registration formalities are done 20 days before the exam (in case of postal application) or 10 days (in case of online application)
• The ACCA has around 400 exam centers across the globe, including several within India that conduct the exam
• Passing marks are 50%
• Past exam papers are available for reference
o Since the syllabus changes a lot, these should be referred to with caution