- We will specify the dates of Classroom and Online Trainings.
- IMS Proschool reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any scheduled class on notice. However, if any class is cancelled for which fees has been prepaid, IMS Proschool will refund the money, to a maximum of the pre-paid amount. IMS Proschool's liability is limited to the amount pre-paid by the student.
- In case a candidate has not registered, we hold no responsibility towards the candidate.
- This refund policy is applicable only for candidates who enroll for the full classroom training program and inform us within 48 hours of making the payment for the cancellation. Participants who have not intimated within 48 hours of making the payment would not be entitled for any refund. Also, refund request will only be considered till 48 hours before the batch starts.
- If a Delegate identified in a Booking Form wishes to cancel, no refund will be provided; a substitute delegate may be provided at no cost.
- Up until 72 hours before the Training Services are due to commence, IMS Proschool may, by notice email, to alter the Training Location provided that the new location is within 5 km of the original location.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Delegates shall act reasonably throughout the training. IMS Proschool may remove a Delegate from a course, where, in the opinion of the Trainer, which shall be final, the Delegate is behaving unreasonably.
IMS Proschool reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions. IMS Proschool may modify these terms and conditions on written/email notice. The modified terms and conditions will apply to your enrolment.