Accounting, Financial Reporting, Auditing, Taxation, Business Finance, Financial Management, and other components of Chartered Accountancy is covered by the ACCA.
The ACCA requires candidates to take a total of 13 tests. Knowledge, Skill, and Professional are the three levels of the 13 tests.
Knowledge Level examinations are on-demand computer-based exams (CBEs) that can be taken at any time during the year. The Skill and Professional Level tests are held Every March, June, September, and December. The ACCA course fees can range from INR 20,000 to 2,50,000. For fluctuations in the fees, the candidates can look up updates online.
ACCA fee structure
All applicable fees must be paid before the start of each semester.
ACCA Exam Fees may vary each topic, except papers exempted in our graduating degree (F1 – F7), and are subject to change at any time.
ACCAs are employed in more than 180 countries throughout the world. The United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and Dubai are the most popular nations for students studying in India. In the majority of these nations, ACCAs have signature authority.
Right recognition and certification
As an ACCA member, you will be recognized in 181 countries and will have certification rights in 78 countries.
In India, the scope of ACCA is expanding at a rapid pace. ACCA members are finding professional careers in global corporations and banks throughout the world. Some examples are EY, PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, Grant Thornton, BDO, Accenture, Credit Suisse, Barclay’s, Standard Chartered, and others.
Corporate Finance, Audit and Assurance, Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, Taxation, Investment Advisory, and other job profiles for ACCA members in India.
These job offers are extremely similar to Indian CAs in terms of classification, profile, and income packages.
ACCA is also internationally recognized, and many ACCAs have found work in places such as the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Dubai.
Professional marks will be given for talents and skills that are in addition to – and distinct from – the intellectual level 3 competencies of assessments. Each of the Professional level papers has between four and six professional marks. These allow students to exhibit – and examiners to evaluate – the skills and capabilities that companies expect ACCA members to have when they complete their qualifications. Where professional marks are assigned in each paper will be explicitly stated in the question criteria.
Prospects for the Future
In core accounting, forensic accounting, company valuation, tax and treasury management, and auditing jobs, the ACCA is highly sought. As an ACCA graduate, you will be prepared to take on a variety of tasks and to execute strategic duties at a high level.
The institute offers a current and practical curriculum that helps students to have a better comprehension of the subject in a shorter amount of time. Professionals are also entitled to a prompt option, which allows them to finish the course in a year.
Exemptions for paper
Depending on one’s qualifications, one can receive up to 9 paper exemptions. This is because ACCA Qualifications provide a wide variety of opportunities at a wide range of companies
A holistic program prepares you for a variety of professions; you can go on to work as a CFO or CEO and undertake strategic duties.
Because its members/students are scattered across 180 countries, multinational businesses are aware of the ACCA certificate. The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is a global organization that offers professional education. It is intended for people interested in pursuing a career in accounting, finance, or management. The ACCA registration fees come up to approx 1,20,000.
The qualification will let the student join the greatest international accounting body, resulting in a flurry of chances from top firms knocking on your door. The ACCA course also serves as a basis for other certifications including BSc and MSc, as well as providing members with tools to assist them throughout their careers. For more updates on the ACCA fees, students should look upto the official website to know more.
Financial Accounting, Business Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Risk Management, and other modules in the ACCA course help students become effective Auditors, Analysts, Bankers, Stock Market Executives, Chartered Accountants, and so on.
The eligibility criteria
- Students in the Commerce Stream (10+2)
- Students pursuing undergraduate degrees such as B.Com and BBA. Students with a B.A./B.Sc. with a foundation in accounting are also eligible.
- Students pursuing post-graduate degrees such as M.Com and MBA (Finance)
- Students pursuing IPCC or ICWA Chartered Accountant certification who desire to advance their careers with an internationally recognized membership.
- You may begin studying for your ACCA course while still in Class XI or XII and earn your degree at the same time.
- Students earning bachelor’s degrees can also take the ACCA exam as part of their graduation requirements.
- Graduates (B.com / B.com H) / CA IPCC / CA Final students can also pursue this, and they are eligible for a variety of exemptions.
- CA-qualified professionals can also pursue ACCA, with a maximum of nine papers exempted.
- A three-year full-time international standard curriculum that provides students with a good foundation for a successful future in accounting.
A student interested in pursuing ACCA courses must meet the following requirements:
- Qualified in 12th grade with a minimum of 50% aggregate in all courses and a minimum of 65% in Mathematics/Accountancy and English.
- Should have a minimum of three years of work experience in a suitable company – this can be done during or after the course.
- Students with no prior job experience can complete the course with examinations in three years, following which they must work for three years.
- Students with prior job experience can complete the program in two to three years.
- If a student chooses weekday classes, he or she can complete the course in two to three years with tests.
- If a student chooses weekend lessons, he or she can complete the course with tests in three to five years.
For all ACCA tests, a passing score of 50% is required. That is, if you receive a score of more than 50% on any of the papers, you are eligible to pass the paper. The ACCA fees in Indian rupees may vary with respect to the currency rate of the pound. To know more about the fees, head over to the official ACCA website.
The overall quality of the replies, as well as efficient professional communication abilities, are given professional ratings that include the use of logic, sensitivity to the intended target audience, and structure and presentation. In all ACCA Qualification Professional level papers, professional marks are available. Getting these professional grades might be the difference between passing and failing.
The ACCA certificates
The ACCA Course certification qualifies the student for a BSc in Applied Accounting and a Master’s in Professional Accountancy, as well as making them job-ready in India and abroad. The credential provides students with cutting-edge abilities that will help them succeed in their careers as notable finance experts.