Terms and Conditions
The courses/services/products mentioned on this website are provided by IMS Proschool Pvt. Ltd. or its subsidiary Proschool Skill Development Pvt. Ltd., collectively referred to as “Proschool” below. The Terms & Conditions below apply to all such courses provided by Proschool.
All required documents pertaining to admissions viz. Educational Proof, Govt photo Id etc will be required to be submitted at the time of admission. Proschool., reserves the right to suspend/deactivate online access of study material in case of non-submission of the mandatory documents. No refund of fees will be done in case of such event.
Admission of Foreign Nationals
- Foreign Nationals can get admission only for select courses of Proschool
- Candidate will have to submit proof of his/her nationality. Passport is a mandatory document for admissions.
- Fee Structure is different for Foreign Nationals
Every Course/Program of Proschool is of specific duration. You need to complete the course within the specified duration. All online access provided to you during the course will automatically get deactivated on completion of your course.
Payment can be made by Cheque/DD/Credit Card/Debit Card/Online/NEFT. Your admission/enrollment is subject to realization of the payment.
Note: Cheque/DD – Cheques should be drawn in favour of Proschool, payable in Mumbai (Dishonored/ Bounced Cheques will attract a penalty of Rs.300/-)
Delayed Installments Penalty
A sum of Rs.1000/- per month for short term (less than 9 months) program and Rs.1000 per month for long term (9 months or more) program would be levied if installments are not paid before the due date.
Admission/Batch Transfer Policy
In case you wish to transfer your admission/enrolment to any another centre of Proschool ORyou wish to transfer your batch/shift to another batch you will be required to pay the Transfer Fee. The transfer fee for short term (less than 9 months) program is Rs.4,000/and Rs.12,000 for long term (9 months or more) program. It is mandatory that you clear/settle all your current dues before applying for transfer.
Note: Fee paid for a specific program/course is not transferable to any other program/course.
Change of Course/Program opted
Fee paid for a specific program/course is not transferable nor can it be adjusted against any other program/course. You will need to pay additionally for the new course/program.
Cancellation of Admission
Cancellation of admission can be done within 48 hours of making the payment. Fee under such circumstances will be refunded by deducting Rs.500/- as processing fee. No refund will be done if you fail to inform about cancellation within the stipulated time.
Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Code of conduct
Proschool reserves the right to take disciplinary action against you or even expel you from the training program in case of any acts of misbehavior/ in appropriate behavior or you are caught in any illegal/ fraudulent activities. You cannot claim any refund under such circumstances.
The students can register their grievances and complaints on email@example.com.
Click Here to know more about the redressal process.
General Terms & Condition
- Any revision in any fee will be at the discretion of Proschool and shall be updated on the website time to time.
- Courseware ,content and Fees Structure may be changed at the discretion of Proschool
- Students enrolling in Classroom variants will get receipt from Proschool Skill Development Pvt Ltd and students enrolling in Online variants will get the receipt from IMS Proschool Pvt Ltd.
- Proschool reserves the right to prepare the program schedule and modify the same.
- Proschool reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class on prior notice.
- Proschool reserves the right to change/modify its terms and conditions
- Disputes if any would be resolved amicably by mutual discussion. In case it cannot be resolved it will be referred to arbitration of a sole arbitrator appointed by Proschoool. The arbitration shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any other statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force and any award or awards of such arbitrator shall be binding on all the parties to the said dispute. Arbitration proceedings will be conducted at Mumbai. Exclusive jurisdictions would be conferred on the courts at Mumbai.